Introducing the Blackboard Open LMS & Microsoft Office 365 Integration: a Better Way to Learn
Blackboard and Microsoft are working together to combine the productivity enhancements of Office 365 with the flexible e-learning platform of Blackboard Open LMS to provide an enhanced anywhere, anytime learning experience for both instructors and learners. This integration is available globally for higher education and K-12 institutions, as well as corporations, licensing Blackboard Open LMS.
Key features include:
- Single sign-on - Access Blackboard Open LMS and Microsoft Office 365 with one username and password and seamlessly transition between Blackboard Open LMS and Office 365
- Calendar sync - View important Blackboard Open LMS calendar dates within Outlook calendar through automatic calendar syncs, including class schedules, events, meetups and assignment due dates
- Streamlined file management - Seamlessly access OneDrive for Business and SharePoint Online files within Blackboard Open LMS and add files to courses and assignment submissions
- OneNote integration – Create Blackboard Open LMS assignments that allow for OneNote submissions and provide assignment feedback using all of the OneNote features
- Office App integration - Create and share interactive presentations and videos with Office Video, Office Mix, Docs.com and Sway, and embed content directly into Blackboard Open LMS courses
For more information, please complete the form to the right and a representative will be in touch shortly. You may also contact your Blackboard Account Representative directly.